Seattle's Most Unique Artists' Cooperative

Seattle's Most Unique Artists' Cooperative
Copyright for each image on this blog belongs to the artist who created the work.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Abstract Waterfall

While setting up my gear to paint a lovely waterfall in Bellevue Botanical Gardens, I discovered my tripod was broken.  Luckily, I spotted a flat rock next to the waterfall to sit on and propped my paint box against a bush.  After blocking in the big shapes and values, I decided to stop there.........my first landscape abstract.  Fun!

2 comments:

  1. ah, nature, the first abstract artist! A joy to share in your adventurous spirit, Lanie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just goin' with the flow!:)) (pun intended) Love plein air painting....never know what will happen!

      Delete